The Oakgrove RPG server is simply a Survival Multi-Player (SMP) Minecraft server.
We use the new Craftbukkit wrapper so that we can install fun plugins that alters the gameplay for our players.
In Oakgrove you can claim a piece of land to call your own and build your home on. Complete with chests that only you can open.
Level up your skills by gathering resources and constructing buildings.
Sell what recourses you don't need to earn extra Eura, the in-game currency, and use it to buy rare items or resources!
Oakgrove Plugins and Features:
- mcMMO - Level up for easier resource gathering!
- iConomy - Our money system, gives you an account and the ability to transfer currency.
- SimpleShop - a shop for iConomy where you can buy expensive stuff and sell the stuff you don't need. Outrages prices sure, but if you're unhappy, go find a player to trade with, or start a shop of your own.
MonsterHunt - Killing monsters at night gives you points. The player with the most points win money and/or items at dawn.
- WorldEdit/WorldGuard - Claim a piece of land for yourself. Turn off PvP damage inside it, or disable creeper explosions. With you as the owner of the lot, only you can open chest or destroy blocks inside your square.
- Stats and Achievements - Finally something that Minecraft fans has been waiting for! Achievements to be completed within the game, and it's all automatic. Once you complete a achievement you will get a reward. And with Stats you can see how long you have played for and such things.
- WarpGate - We use Nethergates to teleport around the map, finally giving them a use in Multiplayer!
- More plugins to discover! Like with Hidden Door, you never know where there could be a secret room!
As a player on the Oakgrove server you have a say in which plugin we install and use.
Open world PvP or not? Real-time minimap ingame? You decide!
Leave a comment below!
Anyone with a premium Minecraft account are welcome to join us.
To start playing on Oakgrove, just click multiplayer in minecraft and write:
The Map as of 10th Feb 2011:
I'll see ya in Oakgrove! ;)